Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy day!

Xaelen is an early morning riser. Really early. Regardless of when he goes to sleep in the evening, he always wakes up EARLY. Usually that would be between 4:30 and 5:30am. The sad part is, he never really goes back to sleep after that, no matter who cuddles with him or whose bed he's in.

This morning, I woke up at 6:15am in a bit of a panic. *I* woke up. Not *someone* woke me up with his crying "Maaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaa". I actually woke up earlier than him! I should have been ecstatic and reveling in the moment. Instead, I got worried. LOL! I tiptoed in to his room, took a look and found a snoring Xaelen with his butt up in the air draped over his favorite pillow. Hurray!

I tiptoed quietly out, but I guess not quiet enough. As I was about 20 feet from his door, I heard "Mama?".

I'm stoked! Can we have a repeat of this tomorrow morning? Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

1 comment:

DesiDVM said...

OMG we have been dealing with this for about 3-4 weeks EVERY SINGLE DAY like an alarm is going off in his head. Until this past weekend when he randomly went back to "sleeping in" until 6:30. There's no way to stay a step ahead of these kids...

My little family

My little family
Mama bear, Papa bear & Xaelen bear

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm gLobey, also known as Rita, also known as Mama. I'm a married mother of two awesome boys named Xaelen (age 3) and Quillan (9 months). They are super cute! My other half is Adazm, he's quite cute too.

My Blog List