Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Long time no see.

I've been M.I.A. for far too many days. I've been present, just not in the sense of actually writing in my blog. Adazm (DH) keeps commenting on things I say around the house with the following remark "that sounds blog-worthy" as though my thoughts should make their way to my blog. He's probably right. Instead of letting things spin around in my head, I could be putting them in print, thus ridding my poor head from having things spin around in it.

I guess I'm lazy. Or maybe tired. Or maybe pregnant. There you go! I'm pregnant and therefore haven't really felt up to things. I get up, I go to work, I come home, I feed Xaelen, put him to bed and then collapse in to night-night land. I've been falling asleep before 8pm for many nights now and waking up at 6am. Believe it or not, it STILL doesn't feel like enough sleep. I know this first trimester is supposed to be like this and I truly can't wait til the 2nd one starts up. I remember REALLY enjoying the boost in energy level, less desire to constantly upchuck and overall better mood. I will officially enter my 2nd trimester on January 1, 2008. Amen!

1 comment:

LauraC said...

I can't imagine blogging ranking higher than sleep during the first trimester! And Jan 1.... sounds like a great way to start off a year!

PS. Jon and I had our big ultrasound on Jan 2 because we wanted to start our year off with a bang. We said we'd never use that phrase again.

My little family

My little family
Mama bear, Papa bear & Xaelen bear

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm gLobey, also known as Rita, also known as Mama. I'm a married mother of two awesome boys named Xaelen (age 3) and Quillan (9 months). They are super cute! My other half is Adazm, he's quite cute too.

My Blog List