Thursday, May 8, 2008

The power of 4

Since I still haven't loaded Xaelen's birthday party pics on to the laptop, I'm going to give you random information about myself instead. Thanks to Bridget's blog!

4 Jobs I have had in my life:

Bank Teller
Financial Services Officer
Market Researcher (those annoying survey people)
Barista

4 Places I’ve Lived:

Santa Monica, CA
Cambridge, England
San Diego, CA
Minsk, Belarus

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:

Bones
The Office
30 Rock
SNL

4 Places I have Been:

Negril, Jamaica - weddingmoon
Paris, France - on a high school trip
Vienna, Austria - one of the places we stopped before moving to America
San Diego to Seattle - not really a place, but a wonderful roadtrip! 3 weeks, there and back. It was so much fun!

4 People who email me regularly:

My husband
My boss
freecycle.com
babycenter.com

4 of my favorite foods:

Sushi
pickles
Thai
Indian

4 Places I Would Like to Visit:

Any island in the south pacific
India
Egypt
Madagascar

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:

Meeting our new son
Having a cocktail
Dropping the pregnancy weight
Both kids sleeping through the night

4 Friends who I’m Tagging:

Sigh. Do I even have friends who read this?
Eenie. Meenie. Minie. Mo.
No idea.


I promise to have X's party pics up before tomorrow. It was such a great party! I can't wait to tell you all about it!

1 comment:

DesiDVM said...

Hi Rita! Glad to see you posting again. So do you always like pickles orjust while you're pregnant? Just kidding. You must be the only other person I know who really wants to see Madagascar. I don't want to die without seeing lemurs in the wild.

My little family

My little family
Mama bear, Papa bear & Xaelen bear

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm gLobey, also known as Rita, also known as Mama. I'm a married mother of two awesome boys named Xaelen (age 3) and Quillan (9 months). They are super cute! My other half is Adazm, he's quite cute too.

My Blog List