Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day



For those of you who don't know, Adam and I are a host family for international students coming to San Diego to learn English. Every 6 months or so, we get a new student (or two). We are currently hosting two girls from Japan. Mizuki & Risa arrived at the end of March and are staying with us until the end of June. The boys adore them and it's been wonderful having them.

This year, Mother's day wasn't just about having my oldest give me tons of hugs and kisses. This year, I have another child. This year, I am a mother two times over. And actually, you could say I'm a mother 4 times over. My wonderful students made me this card to commemerate Mother's Day. They signed it "Your Children". I love it!

No comments:

My little family

My little family
Mama bear, Papa bear & Xaelen bear

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm gLobey, also known as Rita, also known as Mama. I'm a married mother of two awesome boys named Xaelen (age 3) and Quillan (9 months). They are super cute! My other half is Adazm, he's quite cute too.

My Blog List