Tuesday, May 5, 2009

X makes the local news

The world distance throw attempt was today.

The bad news: We missed the 75 foot distance needed by about 22 inches...There's always next year.

The good news: Xaelen was on the news! CBS San Diego had him on at the end of the news hour to close out the news program.

So incredibly cute! They called him a disc golf prodigy. Adam did a little interview which they aired as well. I looked fat. Overall, a lovely time was had by all.

Tomorrow Xaelen turns 3! We've got quite the fun filled day planned. 1st off, we're heading to the doctor for X's 3 year check-up and Q's 9 month check up. Then we're off to our favorite place for lunchtime SUSHI! And then tonight, to finish off a fabulous day, we're having a little "party" for him at the nearby Chuck E. Cheese. Now, personally, I'm really rather anti places such as that. Unfortunately my parents have him hooked on that place. They've taken him there numerous times and he won't stop talking about how he's going to have a birthday there. I had no choice.

Alas.

On a side note, does anyone have any idea how I can take what I recorded of the news segment on our DVR at home and somehow put it on my blog? Or put it anywhere for that matter? I checked their website (for channel 8 San Diego) and they don't have this story online, only on the evening newscast. Any ideas? Much appreciated!

1 comment:

LauraC said...

Woohoo! Go X! And happy birthday little man!

My little family

My little family
Mama bear, Papa bear & Xaelen bear

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm gLobey, also known as Rita, also known as Mama. I'm a married mother of two awesome boys named Xaelen (age 3) and Quillan (9 months). They are super cute! My other half is Adazm, he's quite cute too.

My Blog List