Tuesday, June 17, 2008

4 weeks and 5 days to go.

The countdown continues. This baby is coming. There's no denying that. The only thing in question is which opening this baby will be utilizing as his doorway in to the world. I vote vaginal. Who's with me? Oh VBAC gods, please grant me this wish!

I've been staring at my scar a lot lately. I was't fond of the scar when I got it 2 years ago, but over the time that's passed I've sort of come to terms with it. As the moment approaches that my scar might bring another life in to the world, I have been remembering more and more all the things that I hated about my c-section. Abdominal surgery ain't pretty. Truly.

So I sit and wait. Hoping this stubborn little man will do some gymnastics inside of me and turn turn turn.

I just ate a snickers bar. Truth be told, it didn't make me feel better. In fact, quite the opposite.

3 comments:

JenFen said...

I am sending you positive thoughts that the baby decides to turn on his own and you are able to have a sucessful VBAC but either way you are about to blessed with another beautiful baby and for that I congratulate your family.

Jen @ VBACFacts.com said...

Hey! I had my first CS for breech, so I know exactly how you are feeling right now... I was devastated to have a CS...I'm really hoping your babe turns! I'm also sending you positive VBAC vibes... I had a great home VBAC last November. If you are a birth story nut, like me, you can read mine at: www.vbacfacts.com/hbacbirth.
Best of luck!!!!
Jen

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your VBAC!! Personally though, I've decided that if we ever have another, I'm going the c/s route. I kind of like that whole scar thing!

I can't believe you're getting so close. Seems like just yesterday you announced that you were pregnant!

My little family

My little family
Mama bear, Papa bear & Xaelen bear

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm gLobey, also known as Rita, also known as Mama. I'm a married mother of two awesome boys named Xaelen (age 3) and Quillan (9 months). They are super cute! My other half is Adazm, he's quite cute too.

My Blog List