Thursday, July 17, 2008

Full moon = Labor?

Let's hope so!

I figured I'd check in with the world at large and let everyone know that there has been no change. I'm still just hanging out at home.. waiting for something to happen. Nothing really to speak of. No real changes. And I'm tired of being so close and yet so far from labor.

Tomorrow is a full moon. Perhaps? There's always talk of anecdotal evidence that labors pick up when there is a full moon. Could I be one of those?

Cross your fingers!

6 comments:

posthipchick said...

I wish you luck with that, though it didn't work like that for me...

Karen said...

Hope your new little man decides to make his appearance soon!! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope the full moon does something good!! I have heard several times that a full moon is supposed to work. Also, if there's a storm coming into your area, that's supposed to be even better!! Good luck and I just know you'll have your VBAC and baby Q will be here soon!! HUGS!

Joanna said...

Hey, I have an award for you. Stop over to my blog and pick it up.

Lindsay said...

I'm cheering for you, Rita! I know the full moon was technically last night, but maybe it lingers over to today??? You have to go before me!

DesiDVM said...

Ok my mom SWEARS by the lunar calendar when it comes to going into labor...I'm not sure if it's the full moon or some other phase but she's been right with all of her grandkids. I'm very excited, living vicariously through you LOL.

My little family

My little family
Mama bear, Papa bear & Xaelen bear

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm gLobey, also known as Rita, also known as Mama. I'm a married mother of two awesome boys named Xaelen (age 3) and Quillan (9 months). They are super cute! My other half is Adazm, he's quite cute too.

My Blog List