Thursday, July 24, 2008

Meh

Today was not really a happy, shining day. Granted, it's only 4:29pm so it could still get better, but I'm not holding out hope.

I feel craptastic.
When I woke up I felt like I was getting a cold.
Throat felt funny, nose felt itchy.
My head felt a bit clogged.
Mostly yuck.

I got up, made everyone breakfast.
Oh.. did I mention we're hosting 2 students from Korea? They arrived on the day before my due date. Hahaha. And to think I was worried I'd be in labor when we would have to be picking them up to bring them to our house. That was a misplaced worry.

So back to my story.
I made everyone breakfast. Attempted to dishes from last night's dinner.
Trying my best to function and be productive. And I'm just DRAGGIN! I mean, I can't seem to move faster than a snail no matter what. I had coffee. Nothing. I had some juice thinking the sugar would get me going. Nothing.

I'm so tired. I'm so hot. I'm so over it.

Oh.

And I think I'm feeling potentially down today as well. Well, no, potentially isn't the right word. I AM feeling down today.

I just can't seem to get excited about anything. I just feel like I wish I had never got out of bed. Blech.

So perhaps tomorrow, my spirits will be higher?

Maybe I need some exercise? Ugh. I truly can't imagine doing anything physical.

Enough venting for now.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, Rita-
I've been there, and yes it is rotten. Things will get better soon. Don't worry about productivity, you are growing an entire new person...I think that's pretty productive. Hang in there. Sending you many labor vibes.

posthipchick said...

So sorry you are feeling this way. I will never forgot how completely depressed and frustrated I was during my two weeks overdue. It is a tough time, emotionally and hormonally. Hang tough! I feel for you.

Beth said...

Hugs Rita! I can just feel your blechiness and I know it sucks. I hope your day ends better than it began. Thinking of you!

Joanna said...

Rita, that's pretty much how I felt the day after my due date had passed until I went into labor.

My little family

My little family
Mama bear, Papa bear & Xaelen bear

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm gLobey, also known as Rita, also known as Mama. I'm a married mother of two awesome boys named Xaelen (age 3) and Quillan (9 months). They are super cute! My other half is Adazm, he's quite cute too.

My Blog List