Sunday, July 20, 2008

Heading in to the home stretch

Tomorrow is my due date.

I wonder, does that even really mean anything?

No real changes to speak of yet. Nothing really brewing.

Full moon had no effect.

I'm thinking about having a glass of wine tonight. My doula seems to think that relaxing might help. Hey, I'm all for having some wine! And if it kick starts labor, amen.

I'll keep ya'll posted.

My doctor's appointment is on Weds. I suppose if nothing has happened by then, we'll discuss options. I just hope our "options" don't automatically mean c-section.

I mean, technically a full term pregnancy is anywhere between 37 and 42 weeks. I'll be 40 weeks tomorrow. That still leaves me with plenty of time!

5 comments:

Kaycee said...

OMG Rita!! I'm soooo excited for you. I hope I see a birth story real soon!!

Maria said...

Wow, You are so close. All I can recommend is walk, walk, walk. Maya was 6 days late and I think I finally broke down and walked about three miles the night before I went into labor. Good Luck with everything, I can't wait to see pics.

Sandra said...

I've checked back to see if there was a birth. I hope it's soon. My son came earlier than I was ready for-even though he was term.

LauraC said...

Can't wait to hear your VBAC story... the time has flown by!

Joanna said...

I'm so excited and nervous for you. I keep checking hoping for THAT post. Soon, I'm sure it will be soon.

My little family

My little family
Mama bear, Papa bear & Xaelen bear

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm gLobey, also known as Rita, also known as Mama. I'm a married mother of two awesome boys named Xaelen (age 3) and Quillan (9 months). They are super cute! My other half is Adazm, he's quite cute too.

My Blog List