Monday, July 21, 2008

So flattered!


I feel completely and totally unworthy of this:

Thank you to Joanna over at "Sidewalk Chalk and Sippy Cups". Although again, I feel totally unworthy of this. But thank you so very much!

And now the rules for those I've nominated on here:

1. You should put the logo on your blog.
2. You then add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You then must nominate fellow bloggers for this award.

I nominate the following:
The E Family In Sin City - Because I think she's pretty damn cool!

The Year of Frugal Living - Because I get inspired every time I read her blog.

Life as a Mom at 21 - Because I'm constantly in awe of how together this girl is at such a young age.

4. Add links to the recipients.

5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Aw! You are way to sweet :) Thank you so much, that means a LOT!

I'm still awaiting a birth story and I can't wait!!

My little family

My little family
Mama bear, Papa bear & Xaelen bear

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm gLobey, also known as Rita, also known as Mama. I'm a married mother of two awesome boys named Xaelen (age 3) and Quillan (9 months). They are super cute! My other half is Adazm, he's quite cute too.

My Blog List