Sunday, July 27, 2008

This could be IT.

I'm not entirely sure... but IT feels much different than anything else I've felt this pregnancy, and IT feels somewhat similar to the little bit of labor pain I felt before the back labor kicked in last time with Xaelen.

We went out to sushi with Adam, Xaelen & my parents. I started having braxton hicks contractions, but much more intensely and frequently than I've felt before. I was thinking this might mean something, but shrugged it off.

We got home around 6:30, and I started noticing that I was now starting to feel some cramps - almost like menstrual cramps, but different somehow. I put Xaelen to bed around 8pm...

(CUT)
OH MY GOODNESS, that was a painful one.. ok.. back to the story...

It's now 8:48pm and they seem to be coming more and more frequently, but I still haven't established that they are coming regularly or at any consistent intervals. I will cross my fingers that this is IT, and the next time ya'll hear from us, we'll be parents of not one, but two beautiful boys!

11 comments:

JenFen said...

Oh I am so excited for you. It really sounds like true labor. I cannot wait to hear all about your new lil one.

posthipchick said...

I wish you luck! You need to twitter about it as you go, so we can all keep up!
xo

Maria said...

whoo hoo rita! Good Luck, can't wait to hear all about him.

Beth said...

It definitely sounds like IT!!!!! I'm thinking of you and hoping everything goes well. Hugs!

-Bridget said...

Oh, Rita! Good luck! I really hope your next post is all about your successful VBAC and your beaufiful new baby. I'll be thinking about you.

Kaycee said...

Yay, Yay, Yay!!! I'll be praying that this is IT!!

DesiDVM said...

OMG Rita I'm so excited for you!!! Hope you're in labor or holding a new baby as I type this....

Sandra said...

How exciting...any more news!?

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you've had the baby or not. Congrats if you have, and good luck if you haven't! :)

Lindsay said...

Heard through the grapevine that it was a successful VBAC! I can't wait for the details!

Angela said...

Just saw the wonderful news on BBC . . . tears of absolutely joy for you chica, congrats on a successful VBAC and the birth of your little whopper :-) Wishing you a speedy recovery and tons of joy!!

Angela

My little family

My little family
Mama bear, Papa bear & Xaelen bear

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
I'm gLobey, also known as Rita, also known as Mama. I'm a married mother of two awesome boys named Xaelen (age 3) and Quillan (9 months). They are super cute! My other half is Adazm, he's quite cute too.

My Blog List